Hello lovelies! How are you? Today’s blog post is all about the Finished the Book Tag. The original created has deleted the video. I saw this tag on abookolive’s channel. Please leave me a comment down below letting me know what your answers are to these questions. Hope you have a great day!
1) Do you keep a list of the books you have read?
I keep a list of books that I’ve read each year on Goodreads.
2) If you record stats, what stats do you record?
I record stats in my bullet journal. I record the number of books I read in the year and the month, the pages I read in each day and the days that I finish each book.
3) Do you give star ratings for books and if so, what do you score books out of and how do you come about this score?
I do give books star rating. 1 star means I did not like it. 2 stars means the book need more. 3 stars means that the book was mediocre. 4 stars means the book was enjoyable. 5 stars means that the book will have a forever place in my heart and on my bookshelves.
4) Do you review books?
I review books sometimes. I want to review more books.
5) Where do you put your finished books?
I put my finished books back on my shelves.
6) How do you pick your next book?
I pick my next book on the feeling that I am in. I am a mood reader.
7) Do you have any other rituals for when you have finished a book?
I have no rituals of when I finish a book.
8) Who do you tag?
I tag any one that wants to do this tag!!!