Hello lovelies. How are you? Today’s blog post is all about the 5 authors dead or alive that I would like to have dinner with and the questions that I would ask each author. I first got this idea when I heard about the new release of The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle. This book is about a girl that has dinner with the five people that she wishes that she could have over, dead or alive. I have not read this book yet, however I am super excited to. Please leave me a comment down below letting me know which authors dead or alive would you have over for dinner and what questions would you ask them. Hope you have a great day.
L. M. Moutgumary
- What is your favourite place in Prince Edward Island?
- Was Anne inspired by anyone in your life?
- What traits of Anne do you share and traits that you wish you had?
Louisa May Alcott
- Where do you see the March sisters in today’s society?
- Who is your dream cast to play the March sisters?
- What is one thing that you would change about the Little Women series?
- What was your inspiration for writing “I am the Messenger”?
- Do you consider writing a sequel to “I am the Messenger”?
- Who is the “Ed” in your life?
- What is your favourite part of “A Monster Calls”?
- What is your writing process?
- What is your favourite book of all time?
- What is the best advice you received as a young adult?
- What is your favourite childhood book?
- Are you considering writing more books?