Hello lovelies! How are you? Today’s blog post is all about the Alphabet Soup Book Tag- A is for Author. This was created by Shawn The Book Maniac. Please leave a comment down below letting me know what your answers are to these questions. Hope you have an awesome day.
1. A is for Author: A good book by an author whose first name or last name starts with the letter A. (First names are too easy, so bonus points for a surname; double bonus points for first and last name!)
A good book by an author whose first and last name starts with the letter “a” is The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.
2. A is for, well, “A”: The last book you read with the article/one-letter-word “a” in the title.
The Last book that I read with a one letter word “a” in the title was Park Avenue Summer.
3. A is for Angry: A book that pissed you off
A recent book that pissed me off was Her Last Secret.
4. A is for Awesome: A top read of recent years
A top read of recent years is Daisy Jones and the Six.
5. A is for Aaah!: A book whose title includes at least three a’s (bonus for more than three!)
A book whose title includes at least three “a’s” isThe Last Days of Rabbit Hayes which as 4 “a’s”.
6. A is for Annoying : A character that drove you up the wall
A character that drove me up the wall was Bob Ewall.
7. A is for Ambivalent: A book you’re still not sure how you feel about
A book that I’m still not sure how I feel about is Most of All You.
8. A is for Anticipation: A book (new release or not) that you’re very much looking forward to reading
A book that I’ve been looking forward to reading is Imaginary Friends.
9. A is for Actually: A book you didn’t expect to like, but did
A book that I didn’t expect to like, but did is The Hating Game.
10. A is for Affected: A character, book, or writer you feel is pretentious
A character that I feel is pretentious is Jay Gatsby.
11. A is for How’s It Going, Eh?: A book you liked by a Canadian writer, or one you want to read
A book that I liked by a Canadian writer was Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Motgumary.
12. A is for Anticlimactic: A book you thought fizzled out at the end
A book that I thought fizzled out in thee end was A Stranger in the House.