Reading Habits Tag
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My room is my favourite room to read at home. More specifically I love reading on my beanbag chair or my bed.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks all the way. Bookmarks are amazing tools that are helpful to keep your place in your novel and are also beautiful.
3. Can you stop reading anytime or do you have to stop at a certain point?
I have to stop at the end of a chapter. I feel like I am leaving something unfinished if I walk away from a book in the middle a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink during reading.
My favourite drink to have while I am reading is iced coffee. I don’t normally eat while I am reading because I don’t want to get the pages dirty.
5. Can you read while listening to music or T.V.?
I can listen to music while I am reading. I can’t however watch something while I am reading because I get distracted by the pictures.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I read several books at a time because I like options to have on what I am in the mood for reading that specific time of day.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I love reading when I have a moment to spare. I always have a book with me.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I prefer reading silently in my head. I feel uncomfortable reading out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I do not do either of the options. I read the whole story even if I am not enjoying it. I want to experience every part of the story and if I read ahead or skip pages I may be missing an important section of the story.
10. Breaking the spin or keeping it like new?
I want to keep the spines of my books like new. Breaking the spine in my opinion should be a crime.
11. Do you write in books?
I do not write in my books. I want to keep the pages fresh and looking clean as much as possible.