Hello lovelies! How are you? Today I am going to do a regular post instead of my Bookmas posting today. I am doing this due to the fact that today’s blog post is the book unwrapping challenge and I have no idea what that entails me to do. I am doing a lot of pre writing for Bookmas. I am sorry about not doing Bookmas today. Today I am going to be doing the Do I have That Book? Tag. This tag was created by Keeping Tabs. Hope you have a great day!
- Do you have a book with deckled edges?
Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen.
2. DO you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
Under the Lights by Abbi Glines.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine. This is based off of Snow White.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuval.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
Alice’s Adventure’s in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol. Lewis Carol is actually a pen name. The author’s real name is Charles Lutwidge Dodgson.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Heidi by Johanna Spyri.
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
Theft of Swords bind up by Michael J. Sullivan.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Leviathan Wakes by James S. A. Corey was turned into the T.v. Show Expanse.
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
A Life in Parts by Bryan Cranston.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
Depression and Other Magic Tricks by Sabrina Benaim.
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
No I do not have a book written by an author with the same initials as me.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
Meet Cute by Jennifer L. Armintrout.
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Matilda by Roald Dahl.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
Here by Richard McGuire.
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Aimee Kaufman.