Hello lovelies. How are you? Today’s blog post is all about the Finally Fall Book Tag. This tag was originally created by Tall Tales. Please leave me a comment below letting me know what you like the most about fall. Hope you have a great day.
1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting!
A book with a vivid setting is Anne of Green Gables. I felt like I was at Prince Edward Island with Anne. It was glorious.
2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief.
A book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic is A Monster Calls. This book is beautiful inside and out. This boo deals with dying and loss.
3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new.
A non fiction book that taught me something new is Cash by Johnny Cash. This is Johnny Cash’s autobiography and it taught me so many things about him that I never would have imagined.
4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of.
A fictional family that that I would love to be apart of is the March family from Little Women. This family is everything. I love how close they are, their love for each other and so much more.
5. The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines!
6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story.
A book where somebody is telling a story if The Boston Girl. This is about a elderly women who is telling her life story to her Granddaughter.
7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read.
A dark and creepy book is Then She was Gone. This book gave me goosebumps. Ill leave it at that.
8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day.
A short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day is Matilda. I love Matilda. This books puts a smile on my face. The character of Matilda is so funny and spunky.
9. Fall (luckily, it’s my favourite season) returns every year: name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon.
An old favourite that I’d like to return to soon is I am the Messenger. I remember falling in love with this book years ago. It’s the kind of book that warms your heart and makes you have confidence in humanity again.
10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favourite cozy reading “accessory”!
My favourite cozy reading accessory is my I Love Lucy blanket.