Hello lovelies. How are you? Today’s blog post is all about my answers of the campfire book tag. This tag was originally created by Jaded Reader. Please leave me a comment down below letting me know what your answers are to the questions. Hope you have a great day.
1. Build the tent: a book you had to read that ended up being a drag.
A book that I had to read that ended up being a drag is Lord of the Flies. I had to read this book in Grade 10 English and I did not like the book. Especially the ending.
2. Build a fire: A book you were proud of finishing
A book that I was proud of finishing is The End by Lemony Snicket. This is the thirteenth and final book to the Series of Unfortunate Events. I just remember being so proud of myself finishing a thirteen book long series.
3. Roasted marshmallow: a mushy sweet book you couldn’t help but devour
A mushy sweet book that I couldn’t help but devour is To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Hann. This book is so cute and quirky.
4. Gone fishing: a book that had you hooked by the first chapter
A book that had me hooked by the first chapter is the Neighbors by Hannah Mary McKinnon. This book was so gripping and fast paced.
5. Skipping rocks: a book or series you DNF’d
A book I DNF’d is Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. I just you’d not get passed the main character sleeping with her best friend’s boyfriend.
6. Camp fire songs: a book so good you are always found singing it’s praise
A book so good that I am always found singing it’s praises is I am the Messenger. I read this book for pleasure in high school and I still to this day think about this book. It is so impactful.
7. The night sky: a book that made you think deeply about an aspect in the world
A book that made me think deeply about an aspect in the world is Here by Richard McGuire. This is a graphic novel all about what has happened throughout history in one spot in the world. It goes forward and backward in time and it is fascinating.
8. The tear down: a book that’s ending was bitter sweet.
A book that’s ending was bittersweet was the Outsider’s. The story of these band of brothers was so sweet, but the ending was so sad. I still think about this ending.