Hi lovelies. Today’s blog is My Life in Books Tag. Hope you guys have a great day.
1. Find a book for each of your initials
M- My Lady Jane
D – The Diabolic
P – Prodigy
2. Count your age along your bookshelves. What book is it?
I am 21 years old and the book that corresponds with my age is Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery.
3. Pick a Book set in your country
A book set in my country is The Lonely Hearts Hotel which is set in Canada.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to go to.
A book that represents a destination I’d love to go to is Heidi by Johanna Spyri. This book is set in Switzerland and I would love to go there. It would be beautiful.
5. Pick a book that has your favourite colour on it.
A book that has my favourite colour on it is How to Love by Katie Cotugno. I love this shade of blue. It is so vibrant.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
The book that I have the fondest memories of is Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle and Brooke Carlisle. This book is about a father and daughter relationship. I remember being really little and my dad reading this book to me every night before bed. We always use to do the butterfly kisses.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
The book that I had the most difficulty reading was Night by Elie Wiesel. I had difficulty reading this book because of the content. This book is a memoir about the author living through the Holocaust. This book is haunting, sad and beautiful. It was emotional hard to finish this book.
8. Which book will give you the most accomplishment when you finish it?
The book that will give me the most accomplishment when I finish reading it is the Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. It will give me a sense of accomplishment because the book is massive and I am incredibly intimidated by the size.