- ould you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
I would rather have a friend that dog-ears the pages because at least I would at least still have the book.
- Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I would rather secretly love a book everyone else hates because hate mobs are a lot more intense and I would want a calmer crowd. Haha.
- Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
I would rather be stuck on a very long train ride because I hate heights so I would need a book to calm me down on a plane ride. Also with a train ride I can look at the scenery.
- Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
I would rather have dinner with my favourite author because I would get know them as a person and I could also ask about the characters.
- Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
I would rather date my crush in real life.
- Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
I would rather have my favourite movie turned into a book because then I could get inside the movie characters head and know their thoughts.
- Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favorite character is killed off?
I would rather read a book where my favourite character gets killed off because then I don’t have to wait a whole year or longer to know what happens next.
- Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
I would rather lose the ability to re read books because I get to read all different stories constantly.
- Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
I would rather live in a bookstore because then you get new releases quicker and there is not only books there.
- Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
I would rather lose my place because paper cuts hurt.
- Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
I would rather always read s book with tiny text because I don’t like the dark.
- Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
I would rather read on the beach because I love the ocean smell and the sand between my toes while reading. Reading on the beach is my favourite.