1. A is for author you’ve read the most
V. C. Andrews is the author I hav read the most of. I have read as of this date 18 of her books.
2. B is for best sequel ever
Always and Forever by Jenny Han. I love that whole series. The third one is my favourite. It wraps of the trilogy so nicely.
3. C is for currently reading
I am currently reading three books. Ready Player One, The Lucky Ones and The Grass is Always Greener.
4. D is for drink of choice while reading
My drink of choice while reading is iced coffee.
5. E is for e-book or physical book
I like both. They both have there perks. I like reading e-books for the convenience. You can travel with 1000s of books on that one little device. I like reading physical books because I love the feeling of turning the page.
6. F is for a fictional character you would probably have dated in high school
Peter from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Trilogy by Jenny Han. He is thoughtful, funny and gorgeous.
7. G is for glad you gave this book a chance
I am glad I gave A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness a chance. This book is without a doubt one of my favourite books of all time. The story is so beautiful and the characters are so lovely. I believe every person should read this book. It will impact you non some way.
8. H is for hidden gem book
I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak is a hidden gem of a book. Most people know Markus Zusak from writing the Book Thief and I am the Messenger is his lesser known work. This story delivers a great moral message and had me laughing on one page and crying in the next. If you haven’t read this book I highly recommend it.
9. I is for important moment in your reading life
I believe that the most important moment in my reading life is when I started reading. I couldn’t imagine what my life would be like if I hadn’t fallen in love with reading.
10. J is for just finished
The book that I just finished was In-Laws and Outlaws by Kate Fulford.
11. K is for kinds of books you won’t read
The kind of books that I won’t read are eratica and horror.
12. L is for the longest book you’ve read
The longest book that I have read is the Name of the Wind.
13. M is for major book hangover because…
I had a major book hangover because of “The Light we Lost”. The book was amazing and the ending was surprising to me. It put me in a slump.
14. N is for number of bookcases you own
I own 3 book cases.
15. O is for one book you’ve read multiple times
The books that I have read multiple times are To Kill a Mockingbird and Little Women.
16. P is for preferred place to read
My preferred place to read is my bean bag chair in my room.
17. Q is for a quote that inspired you from a book that you’ve read
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. Until you climb into his skin and walk around in it never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view . Until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” This quote is from To Kill a Mockingbird. This quote spoke to me so much when I first read this book. I think about it all the time. I try and live by this quote. Be empathetic.
18. R is for reading regret
A reading regret that I have is not reading children’s classics sooner. Growing up I didn’t read a lot of classic children’s novels such as The Secret Garden, Anne of Green Gables and Narnia Chronicles.
19. S is for a series that you’ve started that you need to finish and all of the books are out right now.
A completed series that I have started and have all of the books for is the New Soul trilogy. I have read the first book Incarnate. I have not read the other two books.
20. T is for three of your all-time favourite books
Three of my all-time favourite books are To Kill a Mockingbird, Little Women and a Monster Calls.
21. U is for unapologetic fan girl for…
I am an unapologetic fangirl for Patrick Ness. He is one of my favourite authors. His stories are beautiful and his writing is memorizing. He is a god in my eyes.
22. V is for very excited for this release
A release I am excited for this year is The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I have been waiting years for Mitch Albom to write another book.
23. W is for worst bookish habit
My worst bookish habit is not finishing a series that I am in the middle of.
24. X is for X Marks the Spot (you have to start at the top left of your bookshelf and pick the 27th book)
The book that fits this mark is The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen. This is the second book in the Ascendance Trilogy. I love book and series. Highly recommend.
25. Y is for your latest book purchase
My latest book purchase is Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan.
26. Z is for Z snatcher or the last book that kept you up way late
The last book that kept me up way late is Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult because I needed to know the ending of the story.