1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I keep track of my TBR pile on Goodreads.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Honestly it is a little bit of both.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I am a mood reader so I pick up a book that I am going to read next based on my mood.
4. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger.
5. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
6. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because Of Its Beautiful Cover
The First Fifteen Lives of harry August by Claire North. I love how simplistic it is.
7. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
At this point I plan on reading all of the books that are on my TBR.
8. An Unpublished Book On Your TBR That You’re Excited For
The Next Person You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I first read the first book The Five People You Meet in Heaven back when I was 12. Now 10 years later he is coming out with the second book and I couldn’t be more excited.
9. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I know, I know I need to read it.
10. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. I feel like every book blogger and Youtuber were recommending this book.
11. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
12. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
Combining not released , not owned and owned books I have 372 books.