Synopsis (Goodreads Synopsis)
When two unlikely allies become two unwitting outlaws, will two unforgettable lovers defy unbeatable odds?
Bonnie Rae Shelby is a superstar. She’s rich. She’s beautiful. She’s impossibly famous. And Bonnie Rae Shelby wants to die.
Finn Clyde is a nobody. He’s broken. He’s brilliant. He’s impossibly cynical. And all he wants is a chance at life.
One girl. One boy. An act of compassion. A bizarre set of circumstances. And a choice – turn your head and walk away, or reach out your hand and risk it all?
With that choice, the clock starts ticking on a man with a past and a girl who can’t face the future, counting down the seconds in an adventure riddled with heartbreak and humor, misunderstanding and revelation. With the world against them, two very different people take a journey that will not only change their lives, but may cost them their lives as well.
Infinity + One is a tale of shooting stars and fame and fortune, of gilded cages and iron bars, of finding a friend behind a stranger’s face, and discovering love in the oddest of places.
- this is the fourth book that I have read of Amy Harmon’s and it did not disappoint.
- Amy has an amazing way of writing complex, beautiful and real characters.
- This is tied with Making Faces of my favourite Amy Harmon book.
- I had so much fun listening to this audiobook.
- The story and narration were compelling.
- Narrator did an awesome job with the different voices and accents.
- the different voices flowed nicely after one another.
- The romance was beautiful. As I was listening I could feel their sexual tension.
- Fin wasn’t the typical bad boy. He liked to do math which I thought was incredibly rare in a New Adult book.
- Bonnie wanted to make people feel loved and hopeful because she felt unloved and hopeless throughout her childhood.
- Enjoyed that the book was loosely based on Bonnie and Clyde and that the characters talked about their story was very similar of the two outlaws.
- I most admired about the whole story was that the two main characters didn’t have sex until they were married.
- This book was everything I wanted and more.
Plot – 5 stars
Characters – 5 stars
Writing – 5 stars
Narrator – 5 stars
Pacing – 5 stars
Enjoyment – 5 stars
Overall Rating – 5 stars
I would absolutely 100% recommend this book.
“No matter how many words we get, there’s always going to be the last one, and one word is never enough.”
-Amy Harmon, Infinity + One